TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY SUBMITTING TO THE TERMS OUTLINED IN THIS FORM, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ITS CONDITIONS
1. I agree that the terms contained within this form may be updated and are subject to change.
2. I affirm that I have the right, resources and capacities under the terms 'venture capital fund partner', 'high net worth individual', 'angel investor', 'investment syndicate' or 'venture capital fund associate' on my own individual behalf or on the behalf of the entity indicated in the Noir Diaspora platform submission form.
3. By subscribing for Noir Diaspora deal flow, I certify that:
- I qualify in Europe as an experienced investor under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive [MiFID], or
- I qualify in Africa or Asia as an accredited investor under the jurisdiction and laws of my country and region as indicated in my submission form.
4. My participation forthwith will be solely indicated by my acceptance of the terms set out within my submission form and complying with the laws of my country and region will be at my sole discretion.
Further, if any aspect of my involvement in the Noir Diaspora investor community or communities violate the law of the jurisdiction under which I reside, I will cease my agreement and participation in Noir Diaspora investor activities.
5. As an Angel, Syndicate or VC investor, by submitting this form, I acknowledge that investments in early stage tech deals are high risk investment deals with low probability of potential exit or IPO and potential loss of funds.
6. I acknowledge that the opportunities presented to me are considered as 'early stage' which includes startups raising angel, pre-seed and seed rounds.
7. By participating in the Noir Diaspora Deal Room, I acknowledge that:
- deals presented to me are not recommendations as lucrative securities, and while I am presented with individual founders, teams and tech startups that have gone through initial pre-vetting and due diligence, I release Noir Diaspora from any indemnification following my early introduction to them.
- the Noir Diaspora platform does not provide investment consultation to investors
- the Noir Diaspora platform does not endorse any startup as full-proof investor-fit, nor does the platform recommend startups to investor
- the Noir Diaspora platform, and its founders, do not negotiate on behalf of founders and any investment relationship that is undertaken is between myself or my funding vehicle and the founders of the startup.
- the Noir Diaspora platform does not take any percentage or fees from any deal closed via introduction to teams represented.
8. I will maintain all registration and compliance documentation and requirements with my governing city, country and region as it pertains to investments in tech startups including covering my assets and seeking professional advice as to any requirements that are covered under the jurisdictions of law, taxation, intellectual property, trademarks/copyright, accounting and general governance.
9. I will maintain my registration to the Noir Diaspora investor platform updated and true, including changes to investor focus, country/region of interest and official country of residence.